<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Whoa, welcome to the first post. I'd better think of something interesting to write about... quickly. It is a Tuesday night, as you can probably see. I'm bored, as usual. This is, after all, the famous town of Myrtle Beach. Last night I went with my friend Justin to go see Austin Powers In: Goldmember. Very funny, in the typical AP tradition, but not quite as good as The Spy Who Shagged Me, in my humble opinion.

Another good movie I saw, con mi amiga Elizabeth, was Road to Perdition, Starring Tom Hanks, this is one of the most difficult characters he's ever played: the silent, stern, hitman father, but he pulls it off magnificently. It's a damn good movie, although it won't let you leave feeling warm and fuzzy all over...far from it.

As far as what to expect from this site... it won't all be recap of the life of the greatest redhead to ever be born. Oh no, it'll feature lots of opinions, features, reviews, etc. Maybe even some guest speakers? Hmm. Think on this the council and I will.

Right now I'm listening to: Aphex Twin - Pancake Lizard

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?