<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Out of 165 people on my AOL Instant Messenger list... only 1 is online.

Ok, I am seriously freaking out here. There is only one person on my IM list... and she is both away and idle...

Maybe the world has ended and I just can't tell? I have the curtains pulled and my door closed... there may be nothing out there. No one has signed on in the two hours I've been awake...

Or maybe I'm just another drone in the collective hive of the AIM machine? Funny how dependent we get on it. I first heard about the 9/11 incident over IM. ICQ is better, but everyone uses IM now.

HELLO?!?! IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

I'll go have lunch with my mom at noon... maybe people will be back then. Maybe.

Listening to: Radiohead - Climbing Up The Walls

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?