<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 16, 2002

Er.. studying for statistics?

This class is a bloody joke... we get to write whatever we want on the front of a full page to use on the test. Give me a break. In the meantime, here are some funnies:

Shortly after the power went back on...
Kargos14: moments after repenting technology we all scurry back to our computers
ImminentPracticality: mindless drones lost without the collective consciousness of AOL Instant Messenger

A jane 18: I'm scared...everybody has something about turtles on their away messages...

Scott: (to Kyle) "I can't beat you when you are a woman!"

HTbabe474: whats the rrraaaaaaghhh all about?
Auto response from Kargos14: RRRRRRAAAAAAGH!

Matt: "first we were all at kimmie's birthday party at an arcade. then, someone started chasing me and i became danny devito and i was on the death star and there were storm troopers chasing me and so i hid in a bathroom...."

ErisHester: all i have to do is make some comment about commodities and im "in cahoots with castro"
Kargos14: lol
Kargos14: you think that's bad, I'm a econ major

NiteStar82: ahh comprende
Kargos14: no, necesitas decir: "comprendo"
NiteStar82: que
Kargos14: you said comprende
NiteStar82: i like comprende better
Kargos14: yeah but it's wrong

User: would you kill somebody if you had the chance?
MegaHAL: I don't want to think that i haven't had the chance

Kargos14: well they sent me my first package notice precisely 2 minutes before the Post office closed
StrikaJamz: Ah, technology

HTbabe474: and my b/f wont let me take her to Coco Beach, Fl with us for spring break
Kargos14: he's right
Kargos14: you don't take pets on vacation, it'll get lost or run over or something
HTbabe474: but I'll miss her
Kargos14: you'll miss her a lot more if some drunk people steal her

Listening to: Incubus - Warning




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?