<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

So many women are eager to talk to me!

Just look at some of these wonderful IM messages I got today!


jenny3io42o24 Hey! I'm hot and ready 4 u, come see my free web came for chat.
Ashley69696969696 Hola hot stuff, want to feel me? Come see me and my roomate in action!
TroublesomeTina290984 I'll show my hot @#$%^$ for you, and give you lots of &*$^#$&*#@ Click here now!

Now it is obvious that these are honestly just lonely girls out looking for a nice casual relationship. I am so glad that they IMed me! I sent them this message back:

"Ho there oh beautiful dames! I call myself Matthew Edward Collin; how might I serve you today?"

But they never responded. Obviously they are thinking up their eloquent responses! I can't wait!

Listening: Chevelle - Send the Pain Below

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?