<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I liked... having hurt.

Even as I sit here learning my operator formulas for Differential Equations (((D-A)^M)((e^ax)u)=(e^ax)D^M(u)) I cannot stop listening to this damn song by Chevelle, "Send The Pain Below." It's sung by the lead of the three brother band (don't think Hanson), Pete Loeffler, and is an incredibly inspiring song, despite its simplicity. I think the song is trying to convince us all to bury our problems, let them build up, because that is all we can do... we're only human. In fact, Chevelle's "Wonder What's Next" is the best damn cd I've spun this year (Well, maybe just as good as Alkaline Trio's "From Here to To Infirmary."

Chevelle's last album, "Point #1" was good enough to be one of my favorite 1999 releases. I recommend it, and the new release, to anyone who likes really good metal.

I've received my second costume, expect all hell to break loose.

I played Mike (Deidra's Mike) and Bryan in Half-Life Death-Match Classic last night. Stomped both of them, as to be expected ;-)


Man, all of this work (Econ, Math, Polysci) and planning (Slamfest and the fall break trip) is going to leave me dead on the bathroom floor someday.
Maybe I should just play computer games instead.
Or get a life.
Or go on a bad date! Editor's note: see first couple of posts

Vote on what I should do next on the guestbook!

Listening to: Chevelle - Send the Pain Below (well, duh)_



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?