<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 25, 2002

See the Geek, Be the Geek, Do the Geek

Kargos14: so weird not watching dbz anymore
StrikaJamz: Yeah, what do we plan our days around now?
Kargos14: this is where we need girlfriends
StrikaJamz: Would we have to dump them when the new DBZ season started?

had a very geek weekend. On Thursday I bought a USB gamepad and a copy of ECW: Hardore for Dreamcast. Friday was spent playing through Sonic 3 & Knuckles on my Genesis emulator and playing the dreamcast game (I hate wrestling, but wrestling video games are damn funny, especially when you make weird looking characters and name them "Cockpunch"), Saturday spent playing D&D with friends, and Sunday spent playing Arcanum. I'm a geek. Are you?

Two days until I go home and see Chevelle!

Listening to: Chevelle - Send the Pain Below

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?