<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Saw "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" today, which I thoroughly enjoyed! For the most part I don't enjoy George Clooney as an actor (with the exception of 3 Kings) but he did a great job this time as a director! The movie isn't exactly uplifting, as it left me in a state of melancholy. Sam Rockwell just was amazing though.


Anyway, Matt was just flipping through the channels, and we hit channel 20, which is our fuzzy HBO (we aren't supposed to get it, but it comes through with a good bit of fuzz), and we were less-than suprised to see BOOOBIES (it was 1:30 am I'd note). It wasn't anything special, just naked women wrestling with extremely rich guys. Then they moved onto something else (can't here very well, only fuzz) and the title "Oragami" came up. This puzzled us, until our immediate horror we were shown that it was PENILE oragami. Be careful about turning to channel 20. *shudder*


Anyway, not much else to report. I should probably get to bed.


Matt just flipped back onto the fuzzy channel. Some lady was jumping around in a little Red Riding Hood outfit.

"Matt.... I think you're back on HBO again."
"What? Are you sure... I don't see any naked people.."
"Wait for it...wait for it... "
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?