<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

We had a fun day in Biology today... our professor gave us a bunch of sex questions last time; we had to choose 10 and answer them for the next class. Well today we all sat around red-faced answering them. A far amount of people went for anatomy, including myself.

Favorite moment:

Dr. Waldvogel: Did anyone do the g-spot?

Me (raising hand): I did the g-spot!



Me (Fake laughter)


After class I walked down to Black Dog music looking for the second VAST cd. Instead I found the newest VAST cd and also picked up the newest Pretty Girls Make Graves. Walking back with two new cds in my hand reminded me of high school, where I was buying music left and right. I miss the thrill of driving somewhere just to pick up the new Deftones album.

Tonight I make my run for chief engineer of CCN.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?