<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

More crap to know about me 

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
“budget deficits get the upper hand in a stagnant”

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Swordfish, the album, by Paul Oakenfold

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Holmes of Horror

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
11:46

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:44

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The occasional dialogue from “Alien” on the TV.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went to the dining hall to go eat about 6 hours ago.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Nytimes.com

9. What are you wearing?
A army green shirt with a Russian red star on it, I got it during an air show at Wadding Air Force base near Lincoln, in East Yorkshire. A pair of FCUK jeans, and my Wanger S.A.S. design watch.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, but I can’t remember what of at the moment.

11. When did you last laugh?
A little bit ago, when reviewing the Holmes of Horror DVD with Nich.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A bulletin board with a Hobbit calendar and a picture of Scarlett Johansson on it. A poster of that picture “Kiss” (the one with the two scantily class women kissing, don’t ask, someone got it for me). A Wild C.A.T.S. poster (mid 90s comic book), a James Bond, Goldfinger poster, and a Radiohead poster.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yesterday, at O’Charley’s we saw a group of people, and all the women had these little caps on the back of their heads, pinned on. We couldn’t figure out what religion it was from.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s ok, I think these quizzes are kind of lame in general, I’m just really bored. Hell, everyone else has already done it.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Dawn of the Dead (the original)

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Scarlett Johansson

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
You may think I’ve exhausted them in the time we’ve known each other, but I’ve still got millions of bad jokes I’m just waiting to crack.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Raise the per capita GDP of every 3rd world country to about $25,000 PPP.

19. Do you like to dance?

No, but I’m going to try to when I take Learn to Dance next semester.


20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?


He knows exactly what he’s doing, but he’s still a son of a bitch who needs to be removed from power.

21a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Phoebe

21b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?


Stan

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I have, and I would again.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?