<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Part One 

During my trip on the emotional rollercoaster this semester, I collected a group of songs that properly reflected my mood. I made a web page out of them for someone, and included pictures of the artists and samples of the lyrics. I kind of like making music mixes for people, but so far it has always been for a specific person. Starting today, I'm going to start putting a song up for everyone every now and then. So I don't get my ass sued, I'm going to try and make them mp3s you can download from an alternative source (other than my clemson user space).

If it does come off my site, download it quickly, because I'll only put one up at a time. When I'm done with the mix, I'll let you know, and you can listen to everything together.

Because I think it's important, the first song will be Sometimes, by My Bloody Valentine




1. My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes

turn my head into sound... I don't know, but I lay down on the ground
you will find
find me


(rename it yourself)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?