<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

And then there were none. 

I guess there isn't much to say. Tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon, I'll get on a plane to Atlanta. At 8 pm, I'll fly out to Manchester. I'll be in England for about 1 1/2 months. My mission is to look at grad school options (more importantly to get my face known in some departments). I'll be going to Oxford, London School of Economics, Cambridge and Manchester.

Also on Friday I'll be seeing Coheed and Cambria perform live in Manchester.

I can't say that I'll be able to update that much. When I'm at our home in Beverley (which will be about half the time) I'll have access to the public library some of the days, so I'll try and post a bit then, but don't expect too much from my end.

I'll be back July 18th (or close to it), so I can start working on my honors thesis topic. I hope everyone has a great month and a half. I'll see you on the other side.

Take care, and be happy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?