<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Defend your genitalia! 



Ok, this is probably going to be one of my weirder posts, but please bear with me. I want to have a contest. Anyone I know can enter, and I encourage all of you to do so, as it'll make it more fun. Here's the question:

Which gender is better off in terms of sexual organs?

You can make your argument based on functionality, aesthetics, etc; anything to get the point across. Now, as if this wasn't hard or embarrassing enough, you have to make your argument using one of these methods:

1. Write your argument in a haiku form (or series of haikus)

2. Make your argument as you would make it to a 2nd grader (or make it as a children's story, but don't make the characters children, you sick bastard).

3. Make your argument as you would make it as part of a high school graduation speech

4. Pretend you are convincing someone not to jump off of the 25th story of a building, but that person is off the opposite gender of the gender you are arguing for :)

5. Pretend you are in one of those confessional booths you find in Catholic Churches

6. Make the argument with a focus on your major (i.e. if you are doing Marketing, market the vagina! Talk about the physics of the penis, or the economics behind breasts (yes, Kate, we’ll include those too). The majors I don't think I'll allow are biology/chemistry, or psychology (sorry Scott) they would fit too well.

7. Pretend you are the organ you are making an argument for. How do you feel?


Entries should be posted in the comments section by midnight on Sunday. Be creative, but also make sure you make your point.

The winner will received their own person Own3d pic, assuming I have a picture of them somewhere on my computer owning someone (If not I'll Photoshop one). Let me know if you have any questions.

May the force of your respective reproductive organs be with you!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?