<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

But that's the price I pay, cause I'm Mr. Brightside 



It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss

Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking the drag

Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest now

He takes off her dress now
Letting me go
I just can't look
It's killing me
And taking control


Just a sample of the lyrics from Mr. Brightside, the latest single by The Killers. It's definately catchy in that same sort of way The Strokes can be catchy. It's definately a song for anyone who's been trying to get the the image of the person they love being with someone else out of their head.

Also a great song, if you can find it online, is Coheed + Cambria's Elf Tower New Mexico, the b-side on the A Favor House Atlantic single. It's much more in the Second Stage Turbine Blade flavor, with Claudio Sanchez pretty much going nuts throughout the song. Great stuff.

I saw my friend Adrianna last night, then went out to a pub with her and her younger brother, and spend half the time taking flack from him about not being familiar with football (in the international sense) and the other half arguing with him about protesting the Iraq war. It certainly was good to have a good argument, especially one that just came to a standstill after a while.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?