<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

forget son when he's out on his own 

I now have a cell phone which I'll use whenever I'm over here in the UK.

If you are calling from the US dial:
011-44-7789-342-291

If you are calling from within the UK dial:
07789-342-291

Yesterday I was thinking over some of the differences between the US and the UK during the Coheed and Cambria Concert. At all the US concerts I've been to, they've had a slew of security guys who stand between the crowd and the band, all big and beefy, ready to pull people out.

In the UK, they had one guy, who wasn't really buff at all. However, he had a long scraggly pony tail and some hair on the top of his head, but the sides were shaved (probably so you could see the tattoo on his fucking temple. He had a beard and more tattoos up and down his arms as well, and that wild look in his eye. No one wanted to mess with this guy. He'd tear you freakin head off.

I'm off again to go read about infant mortality and plan some more. Cheerio.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?