<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

My current life in pictures 

Well, and words.

The sexy Page 3 girls
Now, the reason all of us aren't really smiling is because the bloke taking the picture couldn't figure out my camera, so we had been standing there for an annoying length of time, so he snapped it when no one was ready.

The Page 3 girls with some other guys
You see, there is a big international Football (soccer in the US) match going on in Portugal, and so people are waving these St. George flags to show their support.

My return to Trocadero


Bumper cars in Trocadero



Wardour Street

...which I fell in love with at night.


Sam "The Man" Fisher

He then promptly broke my neck because I had spotted him.


Just a field just outside the city centre (UK spelling) of Beverley


The tracks that lead from Berveley station


The country route I run along.

Me


Money





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?