<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The Quiet American 

Well, I talked to a number of professors yesterday, and for the most part I learned what I needed to learn. The worst is when I showed up at the office of Professor Lall, who is in charge of the whole program, and is obviously the superstar of the development department. He wasn't there when he was supposed to, and his room was full of grad students and friends. When he showed up he obviously had no idea who I was, so I asked a few quick questions about the program, then talked to him briefly about sci-fi(he had Dune books on his shelf) and then got the hell out of there.

The trip has been worth it though. I've been staying with some friends of the family, the Knowles, who have three other kids living in the house at the moment.

BTW, finally I have another Caustic Cindex download site up, although it isn't nearly as cool as mp3.com, here it is.

I go back to Berveley tomorrow.


Adios

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?