<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Seven Samurai 



A film as epic as one could ever be. 7 Samurai, hired by villagers to protect their village from 40 raiders, working for only 3 meals a day. A lesson in honor, friendship, and hope. 190 minutes of pure glory (although I think it was cut down for US release. It's a 1954 flick, so entirely in black and white. The action comes bit by bit, and is not over

On a seperate note, I'm finally beginning to cook. I made quesadillas last night, showing off my skill with an oiled pan over flame. *BAM*

Library closes early on a Saturday, and doesn't open on a Sunday. Have a good weekend everyone.

PS. Dad and I are betting Bush is going to be in Iraq for the handover, it hasn't been announced... but he's only going to be 90 minutes away the day before....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?