<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

That Trocadero Life 

First of all, I'm going to go ahead and point out that there is nothing more annoying than having your entire freaking friends page filled up with the same quiz/poll/supermagictakeyourusernameandblowsunshineupyourasswithit on everyone's posts!

I'm going to take a bunch of pictures today. When I came out of my movie last night (see next post), I was on Wardour street, which runs right from Oxford street through Soho, and it was so goddamn beautiful. Everyone was out on the sidewalks; there were lights everwhere... it just looked like a movie set. Since, when you look into my soul, you see a great big void of anti-party, I wasn't really able to connect with my setting... bu twas still able to appreciate it. Because I wasn't able to connect I was able to be the movie camera I wish I had been toting.

Tonight I am going to go see The Goat or Who Is Sylvia? with Jonathan Pryce; afterwards I'll go to Wardour street and take some pictures.

Well, two Sorority girls are sitting behind me, occasionally chattering away in their American accents (note that only the US has the Greek thing going). I'll leave with you with some of their wisdom:

"Is Freshmen with an e or an a?"

"Aw, it's so sweet.."
"What?"
"That she wrote you that message."
"Yeah, but it's kind of weird that she's having an affair, I mean, she says she's finding her true self in it, or something.."


"Allison has invited us to the College Park Bar for her birthday... I don't have any ID anymore."
"Don't worry, I know a guy who has a whole bunch, because he worked for a bar that confiscates them."
"Allinson's a drinker so I KNOW she'll be doing 21 shots!"


"She's so pretty!"
"Where?"
"Right there in the middle of the picture"
"Who IS she? She looks familiar!"
"ALLY Livingston!"
"I should know her!"
"Is she not adorable??"


"Have you seen Troy? I wanna see it again!!"
"Nooo, I wanna see an England movie!"


A cell phone goes off...
"That's Kerri's ring!"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?