<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

The do's and don'ts of public nudity 

I love British television. I was just flipping channels the other night, and on the travel channel I came across "The world's best nude beaches." I might note that after 9 pm, you rarely find anything censored on television over here.

This, of course, is both a blessing and a curse, for every nubile blonde the camera picks up, there are 2 old, fat men standing behind her. It was interesting to see that people still do regular things while in the nude, like play volleyball, or kareokee (well, less than regular).

So it got me thinking. Don't worry, this scenario doesn't involve zombies: What are things that, assuming you have to be in the nude, you'd rather avoid doing? (assume that if there are any other people, they also would be in the nude) I can think of a few:

using a blender
lawn mowing
sewing
belt-sanding (thanks to Seinfeld)
paintball (In Nevada, men can pay to shoot at naked women)
riding a bike
white water rafting
yoga
judo
deep-fat frying
reading poetry
hunting
rock climbing
racquetball
destructionball!
pole-vaulting
public debate (Sir, I may be factually wrong, but at least I have larger gonads!)
zombie-hunting

I've been boring and chosen mostly sports. If you can think of anything that you'd avoid doing if you were in a nudist colony, feel free to contribute.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?