<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Matt Collin US Tour Begins 

Well, tomorrow I get on a plane at 11:30 am, UK time, and eventually, after a hop in Atlanta, will arrive in Myrtle Beach a little before 7:00 pm. I know everyone will be waiting at my empty house with cake and candy. My US Tour begins yet again. *Leans head back* Hahahahahahaha! 
  
On another note, I've finally written another
GAMETALES! so check it out!
 
I hope my flight goes ok, take care and have a good Friday night everyone, hopefully I'll see you on the other side not too long from now. 
 
*Update* The Coheed and Cambria comic is now out! You can order it online but the S&H is expensive, anyone want to share an order with me?
 
Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?