<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Why I am prepared to destroy my staircase at a moment's notice 


This lady was obviously unprepared for a perfectly reasonable scenario.

I may have mentioned before that I spent some time this summer reading Max Brook's The Zombie Survival Guide : Complete Protection from the Living Dead. I feel that, because of it, I am pretty ready for any sort of zombie outbreak.

Some may call me paranoid, but I have special concern for being prepared, because my house in Beverley is across the street from a funeral home. Should I wake up one night to the sounds of shuffling feet and groans, I'll quickly raid my own kitchen and then escape upstairs, destroying the staircase behind me.

I wonder if this would make a good skit for CCN. We have often talking about what we'd do if the rest of the world became zombies, except for Clemson, so how about we film a video on "what to do in case of a zombie attack" for Clemson students? We can have examples of dealing with the undead, and Kyle would make an excellent zombie with make-up abilities (or zombie-killer). It would be best if we took it completely seriously. Let me know what you think.

I've been playing a bit of the Thief 2 demo recently. I can't wait to get home and get my hands on Thief 3, as it has been getting good reviews (a lot better than Deus Ex 2 did). There's nothing quite like sneaking through the darkness, using a water arrow to put out a torch right next to a guard with an IQ of a gerbil, and then, after failing to club him in the back, stabbing him to death as his companions shrug his screams off: "Hmmm, must have been a rat!"

Robin Hood: Men In Tights was on last night.. what a great movie.

Aha! It's time for the weekend blackout again! Have a good weekend everyone.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?