<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

l33t 

Today, in my Run/Jog leisure skills class, our instructor informed us that the class was too diverse in skill to keep us all running at the same level. She divided us into two groups, one of about 10 or 12 and one of 6... the l33ts. I got stuck in the better runner group, and while the larger group will be stepping their runs down to 1 or 2 miles, we'll be stepping up to 5 miles every class.

It's just strange to look back and realize how far I've come. It was January 2002 when Kimmie and Meredith convinced me to take a run with them along campus, and I complained and wheezed the entire way. Now I (try to) run 3x a week, averaging about 3-4 miles a run. I've participated in a race and didn't do bad, and my heart rate has fallen through the floor. I'm an athlete now! Holy crap! My geekness suffers!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?