<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Debate exposes doubt 

Knowing that by the end of the month it will be time to make out my last class schedule, I checked my degree progress reports for Economics (BA) and Mathematical Sciences (BA). I am currently a double-major, so my degree will be a Double-BA in the two subjects.

It turns out that I will have finished my economics degree this semester, and only one more class is required for my math degree. So here is where internal debate exposes doubt:

I can either.

A. Take the bare minimum to retain my Palmetto scholarship = 14 credits.

B. Take a little bit more than the bare minimum = 16 credits, and earn the 162 credit hours necessary for a double-degree (thus earning two separate BAs, not a single one for two majors).

Either way, as the year is rounding the final bend, I am pretty impressed by the amount of material I have absorbed when I leave here. I will have chugged down enough material to be a successful job market candidate in either Economics and Mathematics, and while I wouldn't look very good to a grad school in mathematics, I'll be nice package for an econ grad school.

The end is nigh, folks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?