<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fretting like it's 1999 

I don't have many friends that are currently awaiting graduate school decisions, so I turned to the internet to seek out my peers (extreme fretters). So I've turned to a variety of forums and admissions info websites to try and discern where my other universities are in their decisions.

A couple of lads on testmagic.com just got e-mails from the Econ Department at Brown.... so [i]that[/i] makes me nervous.

It certainly is nice having the #1 choice in the UK in the bag, but I would still like to see at least a few other "yes's" in my mailbox soon.

I also have a song for those who expect a big geographical change in their lives over the next year. Yeah, it's a dance song, but it's also appropriate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?