<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cuatro 

At the Baskin Robins drive-thru (purely by accident) I ordered a large Cappuccino last night. After boasting that the half-life of caffeine in my system was half an hour, I inhaled it. Of course, much, much later that night I was up, wide awake, thinking about going over instead of sleeping. When I finally did fall asleep, I was assaulted by a variety of nightmares, none of which made sleep any easier. To top it all of, Sophie, one of our cats, knocked my door down and woke me up early this morning.

Someone asked me today how packing was going. I should get on top of that considering I haven't much time left. As I type this, I am burning the final copy of Whitney and Carter's wedding video. That marks the fourth and final dvd project I've completed this summer (we all know which one I'm the most proud of).

I've been trying to think of some sort of final get-together with those I can scrounge up, and my thoughts somehow always end up on putt-putt. I guess I'll leave on the wings of a miniature golf victory.

As putt-put is an extreme sport, it is fitting that the song for the day is: Mogwai -Superheroes of BMX

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?